Family, Friends, and our furred and feathered companions

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Trouble

DAY 4

The good news is, I've finally managed to name the gang. The diluted calico and the only female of the group is Bonnie, who definitely stands out of the crowd, is the loudest, most daring, and most demanding. A true diva. Gray tabby is Brownie, aka "Jang Goon" (Korean for "General"), and he's a big pudgy guy who started drinking the KMR with such gusto I started making a back up bottle just in case he drinks everyone else's share. Then there's the little orange twins, Sunnie & Bennie. Both much smaller than the other two and quite characters. I must say, I'm rather partial to these little guys.

The bad news is, day 4 is going really bad due to Sunnie's sudden diarrhea. It started late last night, then this morning he stopped sucking on the bottle himself. I couldn't get much KMR into him this morning, called my vet, couldn't get an appointment for today so made one for tomorrow, ran to the store to get a Pedialyte, and started syringe feeding him in the afternoon. He doesn't seem to have much energy nor appetite, but I've managed to put 5cc of KMR and 1cc of Pedialyte into him for 2 feedings now. Hopefully the vet will be able to help him tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home