Family, Friends, and our furred and feathered companions

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Dizzy is back :(

Dizzy was Roxy's (formerly known as "Jello") sister, whom I met when I went to BARC to look for a kitten for my sister. Dizzy was the leaner, more rambunctious, and less affected of the two CH kittens and I ended up adopting the smaller, more wobbly, Roxy. Soon after that, I got the news that Dizzy was also adopted to a loving home and I was so excited for her.

Last week Wobbly Kittens' former foster mommy informed me that Dizzy was back at BARC! I was shocked, heart broken, and saddened by this. I love Roxy SO much, it's impossible to imagine anyone adopting someone like her and then "returning" her as if she was a defective merchandise. I still can't believe it.

I wish I could adopt her, Roxy may or may not enjoy having her sister back, but I just can't do it right now. I hear Dizzy is a wonderfully sweet lady so I hope she'll find a great home very very soon. She's at BARC shelter in Brooklyn so if anyone is interested you should go meet her in person. You'll surely fall in love with this spirited little girl, and if she's ANYTHING like my Roxy you'll experience love like you've never experienced before.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you right i cannot believe bringing back dizzy. i have dizzy now and i cannot see how anyone spending anytime with her or any cat can bring them back. i have dizzy and as you know how special they are. she is a wonderful effectionate cat and loves to play. we have to make accomadation like a doggie litter box and putting a wee wee pad and a towel under it. we feed her on the bed so that she does not bang her face while she eats. she loves chicken and of course that is part of her diet and wellness cat food. she is doing well with my other cats and loves to run and play. and we make alot of soft places for her to run and jump. we love making her happy because she brings us alot of joy. So i want to thank the person who could not keep her for a gift we will cherish for ever.

gabby and annette dizzy new mothers

November 15, 2007 at 8:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home