Family, Friends, and our furred and feathered companions

Monday, July 25, 2011

A very sad day...

DAY 8

I lost Bennie today. We were so worried about Sunnie who's been sick since last week, but it was Bennie who suddenly got sick last night and died early this morning. I'm devastated, despite having only known him for a week. The feeling of helplessness is overwhelming, as well as fear for Sunnie who's still ill. I called the vet early this morning to see if I can bring him again for an emergency visit, as his nose is so congested today that he's having trouble breathing. He's now on new meds and we'll just have to wait and see if it makes a difference.

Goodbye Bennie. We loved you very much in the short time we've known you, and we're very sorry that we couldn't help you live the life you so deserved. It's raining outside as if the heaven also knows the sadness we're feeling for losing you. Hope you're at a better place now where you can grow up to be a big healthy kitten. I just wish I could've seen that myself.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Biana said...

So sad =(
Praying that Sunnie makes it..

July 25, 2011 at 3:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home