Family, Friends, and our furred and feathered companions

Friday, August 31, 2007

Happy Birthday!!!

(Ok so this is not the actual dress she got for her birthday but it's become my new obsession to get her these pretty little outfits. LOL! Since her birthday she's gotten 3 more and this is one of them)

My tiny wobbly kitten is turning ONE YEAR OLD today!!! Well technically I don't know her exact birthday since she was abandoned as a kitten but we decided Sept 1 will be her birthday :)

She's come a long way from a tiny baby who could barely get up, now walking several steps without falling and using the litterbox almost completely. As I type this she's taking her wobbly steps away from me to find out what her brothers are up to (and some of them knocked her over. Ouch). I still see her as a baby but she's now all grown up now!

We'll have something special to eat in the morning, but as a gift she got a pretty little brown dress that matches her collar. I'm normally think it's ridiculous to put clothes on animals but I just couldn't resist since she always acts like such a spoiled little princess. I'll have to take some photos in the morning but the dress doesn't seem to bother her at all, as if she's been wearing dresses all her life. Now I'll have to get her more, one for every day of the week! LOL!


Happy birthday Roxy, aka "Stinky", aka "Baby", aka "Princess", aka "Pain in the a** (on behalf of my boys). Let us have many many more happy years together :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Roxy!
Do you have pictures of all your animals on this site? You should!
PS: I found your site through Don and "Anjoo"'s "Unstationary" blog. :)
Nice video also.

September 2, 2007 at 12:54 PM

 
Blogger BabyBlue said...

Hey Julie! Good to see you here. I keep meaning to add my other guys here, but Roxy insists that this be her own blog without anyone else taking the spotlight ;) I'll try to post more pictures soon though.

September 3, 2007 at 10:45 PM

 
Blogger anjoo said...

A dress! Oh my! Now you've gone and done it, a crazy cat lady indeed!!

Give Roxy a kiss for me and my apologies for missing her birthday. Hugs for the rest of the crew, too1

I get to see my babies tonight!!!!!

September 17, 2007 at 11:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home