Family, Friends, and our furred and feathered companions

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Ladies and gentlemen, we got poop!

DAY 13

First there was too much poop, then there was none. I've been consumed by the poop saga of my bottle kittens for almost 10 days now, I'm literally living, breathing, and dreaming about poop. You'd think that's gross but when it's been days since your little kitten hasn't gone to the bathroom, poop becomes like those special presents on Christmas morning you've been eagerly waiting for. I've tried every trick in the book, olive oil, mineral oil, stimulating them differently, and as a last resort before going back to the vet yet again we tried kid's suppositories, liquid glycerin. And like magic, we had poop. Not a lot, but first in days. I laughed, I cried, and I danced. Ok, so maybe I didn't cry but I did dance from the excitement. And Sunnie literally looked "pooped out" afterwards.

Will this be the end of troubles for my trio? Only time will tell. And sorry, no videos of my poop dance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home