Family, Friends, and our furred and feathered companions

Monday, August 15, 2011

DAY 29

We're just having fun these days, growing up and learning, doing new things. Anything goes and everything's a game. I'm trying to focus on enjoying every day with them until they're old enough to go to their new homes. They're roughly 5 weeks now so there's not much time left... :(

Brownie and Sunnie found daddy's hat and thought it was a perfect spot for a nap.
Then of course Bonnie had to poke her nose in and find out what she's missing.


While the other two are venturing out more on their own, Bonnie has actually become more attached and clingy. A big baby after all :)

It's hard to get a group picture of the guys since they rarely stay still. I managed to catch them all taking a nap on my PJ.

I do have a milestone to report. Bonnie & Brownie are eating out of the bowl, a mix of KMR and meaty baby food. I know weaning is a bit late but with all the problems they've had I didn't want to rush them. You'd notice that Sunnie is still on the bottle, he's refusing to give it up and I have a hard time saying no to him...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home